1. Finely chop spring onion greens and put into a bowl. Finely chop coriander leaves and put into the same bowl.
2. Add Schezwan chutney and mashed potatoes and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and shape each into a ball. Further shape each ball into a katori, place generous amount of potato mixture in it and bring in the edges and seal.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Roll out each stuffed balls into parantha, place on the tawa and cook for 1 minute. Flip, apply a little ghee and turn over again. Apply a little ghee on the other side too and cook, turning sides till golden on both sides.
5. Place the paranthe on the chopping board and cut into 4 triangles. Sprinkle a little chaat masala over them, arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot.